Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Birthday Weekend

Since it will be my annual celebration in a few days I decided to take the family out. We initially decided to have a lunch out after the usual 10:30 AM Mass, but my mom was busy so we went out after lunch. 

After the usual family brainstorming we decided to go to Greenhills (GH) in San Juan since it was months ago when the family went there. Everyone had their own agenda. The kids would go to V-Mall to have the PSP checked and I was to accompany them together with Kaloi. The ladies would have the usual window shopping spree which I have no patience to join. My calves haven't recovered yet from the trail yesterday.


The kids and I went to the usual shops in V-mall and eventually we had the PSP repaired. The home flex was broken so the controllers weren't responding. Little did I know that I was about to pay for the repairs. Bleh.

After the repair I was too lazy to stroll around since I don't have anything to do. The kids and I decided to stay at Cinnabon where tita followed. We had a quick snack thanks to her and my sister who seem to be craving for sweets these days.




After the delightful snack, we had to shop for groceries at Unimart. It's nice to see a supermarket with a lot of options ranging from rare imported brands to local favorites. They even have Santi's in the deli. Love. Love.

After shopping, we decided to leave San Juan and off to Tomas Morato to treat my family to dinner at Brooklyn's Pizza. I started loving their food since I learned about this from my officemates. Pizza + pasta + wings = more love.




It was an awesome way to spend a Sunday like this. Hopefully we get to have time to do this often. We're not a perfect family, but it's nice to look forward to something like today. We still have our issues, but there's no harm in having a weekend like this, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...